- Beefburgers - our 'Slow Roasted Chutney' has a lovely ,smoky taste that will bring out the barbeque flavours in any meat.
- Hot Dogs - 'Caramelised Onion' would be a great match, adding some traditional sweet onion into the mix
- Sausages - depending on the type of sausage maybe something with a bit of fruit to it. 'Caramelised Pear' would be one option
- Pork - again maybe something with a slightly fruity taste. 'Apricot Chutney' could be a good complement
- Lamb - 'Nectarine and Rosemary' is my normal suggestion and customers keep coming back for more
- Chicken - our 'Chilli Jam' can be used as a marinade before you cook the chicken (and also tastes great if added after.) 'Red Pepper Reiish' can be a used as a pasta sauce with chicken chopped up in it
- Vegetables - 'Onion Marmalade' could complement these well or you could try using any of our 'Gourmet Wholegrain Mustard' range and 'PlanBee Honey' as a marinade, mixed up with some oil
If you prefer to add a bit of spice then our 'Tomato and Chilli' can complement almost anything and 'Fiery Bengal' adds a savoury spiciness to anything as well.
Whatever you choose we hope the weather is kind to you !